Saturday, March 13, 2010

Got Patches?? Want to win some??



Welcome to The Patch Lady. Who doesn't love appliques? Everyone does but not everyone has the tools, time or patience to make them. That's where I come in. I make iron on or sew on patches for you to use on your projects either for personal use for sale. I love working with my customers to come up with custom patches. Below are a few examples of my recently listed items.


Now for the good stuff? Want to win some of these darling appliques? Just post a comment and you will be entered into a drawing for 5 custom applique patches. You can choose from those listed in my etsy shop or help design your own!
Good luck!





7 comments:

  1. What fun! A nice kick-off too ~ welcome the blog realm! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my new patches!! Can't wait to put on some tees!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute new blog!! :) I'll be back to check you out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I would like to see a lot more articles like this.
    custom applique patches

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days.
    custom applique patches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I would like to see a lot more articles like this.
    custom applique patches

    ReplyDelete